Just Be Yourself
♥ i Miss u Lot ♥ come back to me ♥ peliisss ♥
Monday 12 December 2011 | 06:25 | 0 comments
i need u in my Life ADI** BT ALI**
plsss 
you are everything in my life. 




sorry for past mistakes. sorry for the disappointment caused.sorry for any misunderstandings that might arise. thousands ofregret. Sorry for everything. I desperately need you now and forever. I appeal to you forget all the past. please, I miss you. I cannot lose you. believe it is.!

♥ I miss our time together before 

nooooooooooooooooooooooo ! hampir setahun kite berpisah !!!! plsssssssss! 
YA ALLAH  ~.~ 



Older Post
Owner
Photobucket
Hye peeps ! I am Beauty. I have a nice hair. I live in a rock town under the sky and my best friend is a Cat who lives under a LalalaLand.*the owner said to replace this !!

Navigations Here

About
Links
Voiceout
Entries

Pengikut Setia


Credit
Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
Re-Edit by : Adien
Background by : TypeeWriters